Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to design, build and configure applications to meet business requirements 2 Ability to analyze requirements and communicate with clients for clarifications 3 Ability to create complex stored procedures/queries 4 Ability to go through the existing solution and understand the concepts 5 Experience in Data Modelling 6 Ability to create ETL package and debug the existing packages in SQL Server 2012 and above
- Technical Experience : a: Sound knowledge of ETL processing in SQL server and data-warehousing concepts b, 4 - 5 years of experience in SQL Server, SSIS c, 2 - 3 years of experience in SSRS
- Professional Attributes : a, Should Have Good Analytical Skills b, Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Qualifications 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.