Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Management & Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Provide Support for Master and reference data management and handle incidents and service requests raised by end users b Provide support for issues related to workflows, data syndication, data import etc c Analyze and resolve production related issues d Perform testing for new functionalities, upgrades, integration and should have competency in training end users e Proactively identify and propose improvements to improve and enhance the MDM solution for end users
- Technical Experience : a: Hands on experience in all the 4 tools of SAP MDM: Console, Data Manager, Import Manager and Syndicator b: Experience in Materials, Vendors and Services Master and Reference Data Management c: Experience in Service Pack Upgrades, Data Cleansing and Enrichment, Data Governance, Validations, Assignments, Workflows MS Visio, Taxonomy and Hierarchy Data Management, Matching-Merging, Developing the Import and Syndication Maps, setting up the Port structure for Auto-Import and Auto-Syndication is
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication, verbal and written skills b: Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision c: Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking d: Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Documentation
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors or Masters degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.