Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements B Support test support activities C Report accurate statuses D Attend stand up calls and report status dependencies risks or issues E Designing and implementing SAP BW or BOBJ or BI and HANA Analytics solutions to clients F Leveraging big data technologies including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools
- Technical Experience : A Should have BODS knowledge and able to design build and test BODS solution B Good to have SAP knowledge with prior Data Migration experience C Good To have HANA modelling skills D Ability to analyze or design or build or test SAP BODS jobs created E Experience working in agile models Scrum or Kanban F Knowledge of SAP Insurance G Strong hands-on experience on SAP BW 73 and above including BW on HANA as well as migration to BW on HANA platform
- Professional Attributes : A Good verbal and written communication skill to connect with customer at varying levels of organization B Ability to operate independently and make decision
- Educational Qualification : Graduation/Masters
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.