Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong interpersonal n communication skills 2 Able to engage with customers for solving business problems leveraging AI/NLP 3 Identifying applicability of ML n NLP to use cases with ability to project both the business n Technology benefits 4 Identify ways of embedding/integrating AI/ML services into the enterprise architecture seamlessly 5 Keep abreast of new technology innovations in the field of NLP n ML,bring it
- Technical Experience : 1 Nearly 15 yrs of experience with working experience in any of the NLP application areas- Sematic Web and Ontologies Machine Translation Sentiment Analysis Document Classification Question-Answer Matching Text Summarization Have worked with RNN, LSTM etc 2 Work Experience in creating NLP pipelines for processing large amount of document corpus 3 Working knowledge of relational and NO-SQL database systems 4 Good understanding of ML algorithms such as CRFs ,SVM 5 Expertise with Python
- Professional Attributes : 1 Multi-tasking n handling a cross-section of technology resources to deliver n meet organizational goals 2 Adapting to Agile delivery n team management 3 Should have independently managed a project technically n provided directions to other team members 4 Fluent verbal n written communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors/Masters in Computer science or similar discipline
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Lightning Web Components Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
SAP Hybris Commerce Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.