Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :CloudCraze Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Interact with clients to create end to end specifications for ecommerce solutions in terms of SALESFORCE LIGHTNING : Manage Code replication Site import export, Data replication administration of sites 3: Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to define processes and quality standards 4: Participate in review of business, functional requirements 5: Work with Leads to develop Overall design implementation plan Serves as tech lead, customization integration effort
- Professional Attributes : 1: Effective Communication and Co-ordination skills, : Good at Analytical skills 3: End to End knowledge on Software Testing process STLC, 4: Experience in leading the team, hosting scrum meetings, assigning tasks and monitoring tasks
- Educational Qualification : BE, B-Tech
- Additional Information : LEX Apex, Salesforce Lightning components, JS, CSS, Lightning Aura Components
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.