Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :JDA Enterprise Supply Planning
- Good To Have Skills :JDA Demand
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should play the role as an SME in the areas of JDA demand planning and supply planning 2 Need to manage the Planning stakeholders, drive the workshop discussion with the client 3 Support the data migration activities for the planning objects
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have hands on knowledge in JDA Demand Planning, Supply Planning Distribution planning, Deployment and Production planning modules 2 Should have integration knowledge between SAP ECC and JDA using iWay as the integration tool
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skill 2 Good team building skill 3 Should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.