Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Build apps, APIs and data solutions to drive projects using Spring Boot Build, codes, tests, maintain high quality software Participates in Agile sprints and ceremonies; supports rapid iteration and development Translates user requirements into software requirements Designs, develops, tests, maintains and improve business application as a member of a team
- Technical Experience : Good experience in Java Springboot, REST APIs and micro services Experience in API lifecycle development; responsible for software development and code quality Experience in building reusable framework for consuming and providing REST APIs using Jav
- Professional Attributes : Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging disruptive technologies
- Educational Qualification : BTech
- Additional Information : N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.