Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,Worksoft Certify
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to design a test approach, automation framework and test strategy Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards and testing methodology to meet the test objectives of the assigned program Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
- Technical Experience : Have hands on expertise in understanding requirements and create test scenarios Have hands on expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scriptsExpertise on Execution Manager, BPP, etc and associated Worksoft family of tools Ability to engage the Worksoft vendor on tool related defect triages, definition building and bring open issues to successful closure Ability to analyze and triage defects Ability to generate and report test metrics
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal and written communication skills Ability to work with clients to gather testing requirements, exchange communication during the testing phases to get the testing artifacts reviewed and approved
- Educational Qualification : Computer graduate
- Additional Information : Must to have skills-Functional Test Planning-Preparation-Execution
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.