Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management,Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Create/manage technical Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and support Project manager with board meetings 2: Responsibility for all technical project deliverables 3: Responsible for working closely with architecture, development, support and operational teams to ensure changes are understood, designed, developed, tested and implemented in a timely and controlled manner 4: To work with test and development teams to ensure that individual defects are identified, prioritised
- Technical Experience : 1: Have Technical Project Management experience across a number of IT projects in a multi-supplier environment 2: Experience of implementing and managing change in a software development / IT environment 3: Have good troubleshooting and communication skills, able to present status and mitigation strategies to client leads 4: Request/collate/review impact assessments from various IT suppliers and able to build an IT plan along with cut over planning and managing Warranty phase
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication skill 2: Good team Player 3: Good Presentation skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.