Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Ability to work Independent to meet day to day delivery of assignments b: Understand the current system application, work closely with development, Infrastructure and testing teams and develop solutions encompassing technology, process c: Good knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools d: Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging processes, techniques and tools
- Technical Experience : a: Should have good knowledge of DevOps Deployment, GIT, Antifactory, Jenkins, Teamcity, uDeploy etc Also have Good Knowledge in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL b: Shell scripting and automation with scripting languages shell, python etc plus; c: Experience with Unix/Linux OS at Oracle and Shell Scripting level; d: Knowledge of Git, Bitbucket and Git workflows plus e: Knowledge of Teamcity, uDeploy plus f: Knowledge of Oracle DBA plus; g: Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Sharepoint;
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have Good Communication Skills b: Should have Good analytical skills c: Should have ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : a: BE b: Relevant experience
- Additional Information : a: General Shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.