Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Coded UI Test
- Good To Have Skills :Project Resource Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Manages or assures any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies B: Creates and manages the Traceability Matrix C: Tracks, reports on and realizes project benefits Supports the creation of a financial business case D: Uses relevant methodology/Program control services standard process by understanding the development lifecycles and minimum mandatory requirements E: Identifies resource requirements against the project plans
- Technical Experience : A Minimum 6years of experience in Project Lifecycle Management, Project Benefits Tracking, Project Business Case Management B Experience in Project Planning and Control, Project Tracking C Resource Management, able to track upon the resources working under Project and give proper report to Management D Billing validation and timely tracking of the timings and expenses submitted by employee E Must Have clear understanding on tools and techniques
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication and analytical skills B: Solid Interpersonal Skills
- Educational Qualification : BCOM/ MBA operations graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.