Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a- Should be able to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements b- Should have experience in SQL/PL SQL c- Good experience in converting requirements into Technical designs d- Should have experience in building ABAP reports with multiple drill downs and dynamic ALV list e- Should be responsible for preparing technical design, ABAP Reports
- Technical Experience : a- Must have experience in SAP ABAP on HANA module b- Should have experience in CDS, OData c- Must have worked on SAP ABAP with SAP ECC module along with extensive workflow and integration set up knowledge c- Should have done 3 to 4 E2E implementation Project where enactments are deployed from SAP ABAP side in SAP in SAP MM module with exposure to client facing role
- Professional Attributes : a- Should have strong analytics skills b- Should be able to present views clearly and makes an impact c- Should have the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems d- Should be good at client handling e- Should have strong communication and documentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.