Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Full Stack Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low latency applications for mission critical systems 2 Write good quality and secure code for production implementation 3 Ability to write unit test scripts for testing the code
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands-on and Proficient in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate 2 Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of REST Based Webservices API Design, Microservices Architecture, 3 Understanding of secure application development best practices, such as OWASP, PCI
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication and problem solving skills 2 Ability to harvest solution and promote reusability across implementations 3 Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : BE or BTech
- Additional Information : Telco domain knowledge Caching Technology memcached Messaging Bus Kafka or Mulesoft
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.