Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting
- Good To Have Skills :Intercompany Account Reconciliation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Assess risks and benefits of the solution designs alternatives in the SAP S/4 HANA Finance as FI Consultant - ICMR Intercompany Matching and Reconciliation Communicate functional design and perform handover of design to development team Effectively manage, build, motivate, mentor the team members
- Technical Experience : A 4-6 Years of experience in SAP FI-CO/ ICMR B Should have worked in at least 1 FI ICMR project Worked in FI-CA Contract Accounting , AR/AP, Dunning and Collections, Write Offs and Integration to IS-U and SD Billing C Utilities Experience is a must have Good experience of Business and Technical Master Data of SAP Utilities Experience in Blueprint and Functional Design for SAP FI
- Professional Attributes : A Certified in SAP FI/FICO Responsible for Functional Testing of FICO ICMR Intercompany Matching and Reconciliation related processes B Conduct design reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested C Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors /Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Additional Information : Actual start date 1st Aug21
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.