Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements on SAP FSCM Ability to Requirement gathering with business users Assist our clients on implement, support, and document optimal uses and configurations of the SAP FSCM modules Identify business requirements by interviewing and working with key business personnel Communicate requirements to business and technical groups
- Technical Experience : Excellent knowledge of key business processes like Record to Report, Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory Management etc and IDOC, Interfaces and workflow SAP FSCM Implementation and Sound knowledge Experience integrating SAP FSCM application with other application or interface middleware Ability to interact with Business Users and understand their requirements if interaction is required
- Professional Attributes : Should have experience in Credit Management, Biller Direct, Cash and Liquidity Management, Dispute Management, Collections Management, Treasury and Risk Management, and In-House Cash Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.