Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Salesforce certified Einstein Analytics consultant Design build SFDC apps using Einstein Analytics EA for Manufacturing projects 2 Define intuitive, insightful, actionable, and compelling EA dashboards, account for user behavior 3 Exception paths Integrate Local and Remote Data in Einstein Analytic Data preparation/ELT to be able to understand source data and advise on ELT transformations to achieve desired data structures for EA
- Technical Experience : 1 Dataflow build to manipulate and join data from Salesforce and external systems in SFDC Native dataflow editor Salesforce Analytics Query Language SAQL 2 Advanced experience of modifying SAQ Advanced EA dashboard building skills and a deep understanding of customizing the JSON 3 Customize Dashboard Widget Interactivity 4 Customize Dataset Metadata Significant UI design experience to advise on the best way to visualize data based on different use cases Security modelling experience in Einsten
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skill 2 Good presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Shift - Regular
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.