Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :User Experience Design
- Good To Have Skills :User Interface Development Solutions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications across platforms Must have good understanding on Media queries Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements Familiarity with browser testing and debugging An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Technical Experience : Strong CSS back ground Inline CSS Ability to work with custom typeface / fonts Responsive designs and layout in e-Mail Component based development Java-Scripting Preferred
- Professional Attributes : : Out of the box thinker Attention to details Must have good analytical skills Must have good communication skills Must work in teams and have team management skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech/Mtech/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.