Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Program/Project Manager
- Project Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Project Portfolio Management Tools,Project Resource Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1_Must have 5 years of Agile Coaching experience 2_Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle and of several software development methodologies 3_Passionate about Agile Practices 4_Experience working with globally distributed teams 5_Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies 6_Strong facilitation skills 7_Build strong understanding on scrum team guidelines eg, DoD, Scrum Master and PO
- Technical Experience : Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types -Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives -Ability to understand technical issues -Facilitating Stand-up meetings -Experience developing and growing business with new and existing accounts in a deliberate and strategic manner
- Professional Attributes : Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills -Ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential -Collaborative approach to decision-making -Strong analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree with software technical knowledge
- Additional Information : Good to have certification - CSM or any other agile process certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.