Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible for timely and quality driven delivery while ensuring appropriate design and coding standards are adhered to B Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested C Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the team lead and contribute towards ontime delivery D Contribute in implementation of integration design patterns
- Technical Experience : a Minimum of 2 years of significant development experience of crafting Mule 4 applications with demonstrable knowledge of the core components flows, connectors and common services using MuleSoft tooling b Practical knowledge of the key components of the Anypoint Platform, including Runtime Manager and Exchange c Strong experience with Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Design Center, MUnit and MuleSoft best practices
- Professional Attributes : a Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent analytical skills b Ability to handle pressure and be able to articulate ideas to stakeholders in a simple language c Proactive and able to accept late changes in work
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.