Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Splunk Enterprise Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Responsible for development and continually improve runbooks/ playbooks -responsible for Incident response and Incident management life cycle,Log source onboarding- need to handle Automation incident reduction and finetuning-Improve detection capabilities by building and enhancing alert rules-responsible for maintaining security dashboards and reports-New Use case creation- Staying up to date with emerging security threats including applicable regulatory security requirements
- Technical Experience : -- Experience in Splunk environment-Understanding of Data models and data sets- Must Have Skills: Splunk Enterprise Security, Incident Response-Experience developing enterprise strategic implementation of Splunk, should have implemented in large scale Design and customize complex search queries, develop dashboards, data models, reports and optimize their performance
- Professional Attributes : -Should be open to work in 24X7 shifts, -Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
- Additional Information : Proactive demand for new deal - MSS-USCC Security Operations Center contact-ravirranjan
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Third Party IT Risk Management Security Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Managed Cloud Security Services Security Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Java Deployment Technologies Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.