Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Axon
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Execute standard onboarding of technical,business metadata into the Informatica EDC,Axon environments,ensuring the population of data lineage,linkage between the technical and business metadatab.Participate in the development,implementation of enterprise metadata standards, guidelines,processes to ensure quality metadata and support for ongoing data governancec.Facilitate discussion with data stakeholders on data governance processes, and translate those requirements into Axon workflows
- Technical Experience : a.Informatica Axon trained,certified preferableb.Min 3 or more yrs exp in business,data,systems analysis or as a key business resource on systems projects in industryc.Min 3 yrs exp in IDQ in create,modify Map,deploy workflows,application,Axon,include business glossaries,dashboards,policies, search,Axon maps
- Professional Attributes : a.Excellent client facing n interpersonal skill to develop relationships with clients n teamb.Participate in Metadata Mgmt scrum team to partner in work effort practices,procedure,tools provide strong analytic,innovate,creative problem solveb.Knowledge of data governance,data quality analysis n MDM
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification
- Additional Information : a.Experience in metadata management projects or implementation efforts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP FI CO Finance Application Developer
SAP Vendor Invoice Management Application Developer
SAP Vendor Invoice Management Application Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.