Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work with key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers and data architects to model current and new data 2 Design and build systems to efficiently move data across multiple systems and make it available for various teams like Data science, analytics, and product team 3 Create conceptual, logical and physical data models mapping to business requirements Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as best industry practices
- Technical Experience : 1 9-12 years of relevant experience in Snowflake designing and implementing data ware house architecture in Cloud AWS or Google 2 Deep knowledge and working experience in the development of data warehousing and data lake systems in the cloud with utilities such as SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques 3 Excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies 4 Familiarity with data warehousing modeling, such as d
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and good communication skills in English verbal and written form 2 Client facing experience is mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.