Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Google BigQuery
- Good To Have Skills :Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Candidate should be able to work on Google Cloud transformation b:Display Expertise in data modelling principles/methods including conceptual, logical physical Data Models c: Develop Data Warehouse Dimensional modelling constructs d: Candidate should be able to think out of the box and have innovative and automation led mindset e: Develop complex code using Dataflow, write complex sql queries in Bigquery, schedule end to end Composer based pipeline
- Technical Experience : a: Should have 8 years of experience in Big Query and Data Modelling Techniques b: Good to have Google Cloud / Cloud and knowledge in Telecom Domain c: Have Hands-on experience with Dataflow/Dataprocess d: Strong implementation experience with Google BigQuery and architecting data pipelines Experience with Cloud Source Repositories
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skills, analytical and presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc b: Handle client communication and act as a team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.