Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Retail Store Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Retail store operations, Lab administration and Point of Sale functional testing b Install and Configure Point of sale hardware devices and work with client/vendor teams to troubleshoot issues that arise when integrating new and updated solutions into the retail environment c Deploy new and updated code, patches and quick fixes and configurations to Retail devices Network management Manage the dedicated client network setup for lab as well as the VLAN for project use
- Technical Experience : a: Expert in Retail site operations, Lab administration and Point Of Sale functional testing b: In depth understanding of hardware/software installation, network management, Lab administration and good level of understanding on Retail concepts and Point of Sale solution c: Exposure to various Point of sale equipment such as pinpad , dispenser card readers, C-store devices etc and Hands on troubleshooting of POS devices d: Hands on experience on Inventory management
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication and co-ordination skill b: Ability to deal with various stakeholders Client/vendor/internal teams c: This is purely a working from HDC2 office role
- Additional Information : Should be flexible to handle troubleshooting calls after the regular shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.