- Project Role :Deployment Lead
- Project Role Description : Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills : Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage team and ensure flawless delivery 2 Ensure on time delivery and no slippages in timelines 3 Ensure that he/she can get into handling technical issues where required and guide the team
- Technical Experience : 1 Good Salesforce development Knowledge 2 Knowledge on LWC will be good to have 3 Any knowledge on Vlocity will be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes: 1 Good team player 2 Good communication skills 3 Act as a liaison between onshore and offshore team
- Educational Qualification: 1 Any degree with Computer Science skills like MCA, BE, BTech would work
- Additional Information: Any Salesforce Certifications would be advantageous
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.