Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Data Architecture Principles
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Looking for information strategy data architecture consultants having experience with information strategy,data architecture,data governance,information operating model and information operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real timeb.Define databased strategy for the customer which needs to be aligned to the customer technology landscapec.Understand and recommend the end2end process for identified data initiatives including requirements
- Technical Experience : a.15years of experience in data monetization and Information management b.Define an operating model to manage data across organization c.Practical industry expertise ie Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods,Telecommunications,Life Sciences,Transportation,Hospitality
- Professional Attributes : a.Experience in presenting data strategy to clients, develop clients maturity in the use of data within various domains b.Basic understanding of data modelling tools,data warehouse and hosting environments are required Excellent communication and client facing ability
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification
- Additional Information : a.Establish effective datamgmt ensuring DataQuality Governance standards and roles for DataStewards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.