Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Overall Test Planning, Preparation of Test Plans, test scripts and executing Unit and Integration testing, providing clarification for functional issues during testing 2:Leading the Workshops, Review and approve the SDLC deliverables 3:Lead the discussions, collaborate and interact with Functional Architects, other business stakeholders 4:Design/Build/Change/Update the custom technical objects 5:Leading a Functional team 6:Planning and monitoring of the project deliverable from the team
- Technical Experience : 1:Hands-on Experience on FI CO implementation and Upgrade project 2:Strong design, migration and configuration experience in SAP FI CO integration 3:Strong knowledge on 3rd party interface and integrations like interface to banks, IMAP, Concur IDOCs 4:Strong troubleshooting skills on FICO configurations 5:Should have worked on development, support, Data centre migration, rollout, and Bank interface projects Should have exposure on integration between FI-SD and FI-MM
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good Team leading experience in technical upgrade projects 2:Good Presentation and client facing Skills 3:Written and verbal communication skills 4:Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.