Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Technical,Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solid experience of designing end to end architecture applications using one or more platforms for large scale high throughput solutions of Proven ability to assess and recommend architecturestechnologies with an understanding of multiple options for architectures Develop technical designscomplex code in D365develop artifacts to support integrations for client projectsGuide technical team for technical issuesPerform code reviews performance troubleshooting in projectsSprint demo
- Technical Experience : Strong knowledge and experience in D365Data management Framework entitiesHands on experience in one or more technologies such as LogicappsCDSEnterprise messaging frameworkPower platformAbility to performance debugtroubleshoot using tools such as LCSTrace parser Should have experience Agile methodologyDevOps AutomationAzure platform and servicesShould have experience in architecting D365 solutionsDesignDevelop artifacts in D365able to do technical estimates
- Professional Attributes : Possess Excellent communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.