Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Sitecore
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET,ASP.NET MVC
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Deep understanding of Microsoft C net and WPF concept 2 Demonstrated history of excellent troubleshooting, Programming and problem-solving skills 3 Proven track record of designing and delivering large-scale, high quality systems and software products
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong in Microsoft C net with WPF 2 Worked on Skillsets Entity Framework and Azure 3 Experience with working with Agile methodology and scrums, and stand ups 4 Develop and deliver required components/modules as dictated in User story with quality
- Professional Attributes : 1 Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills 2 Demonstrated history of good decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through 3 Strong written oral communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.