Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Functional
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing 2 Communicating with team members, Key Stake holders 3 Issue identification and resolution 4Time management and Team building
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience participating in requirements gathering 2 Experience in Migration projects
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong client interface and presentation skills 2 Manage customer expectations effectively 3 Clear and concise communication skills 4 Ability to lead people, teams and projects
- Educational Qualification : Any graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.