Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :.Net Full Stack Development,MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work activities specific to Development Services that include developing, modifying and/or maintaining code Should design, code, test, debug and document programs as per corporate standards along with documentation of the technology they are developing Exercises judgement within generally defined practices in selecting methods and tools for obtaining solutions May provide expertise in determining the technical direction and system architecture Analysis of Software requirements
- Technical Experience : 6 yrs Continuous delivery experience in Mulesoft and Java Full Stack development Experience in Front End technologies like Angular, HTML5, CSS Experience in Core Java, J2EE and frameworks like Spring Boot/Hibernate/JPA Working experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform Experience in JIRA, Bitbucket, SONAR and Devops tools Database Technologies - MS SQL Server or Oracle Middleware Technologies - Drools, Apache HTTP Server and Tomcat Servers
- Professional Attributes : Individual will perform as a contributing member of the development team that involves in understanding the business, creating strategies and specifications for technical solutions and developing Web based Java/J2EE solutions for the applications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.