Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design Develop and configure software systems to meet the client requirements b: Perform Unit Testing and required QA process to test the software component c: Should work on application development projects and have waterfall and agile sdlc development experience d: Apply knowledge of technology, application, methodologies, process and tools to support client requirements e: Should help client in value added activities by introducing automations as needed and deliver the same
- Technical Experience : A:Must have knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, SCORM Compliance, LMS B:Must be Responding to Tickets logged, communicating with the Roche point of contact C:Must be Analysis of the problem reported, based on Roche supplied material and information D:Identify optimal solution for the reported error and make recommendations to Roche E:Must Document and share the most optimal solution, mutually agreed between Roche and Accenture Implement
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication skills and ability to handle client very efficiently B: Adaptable and Flexible C: Good Analytical Skills D: Should be ready to work Shifts
- Educational Qualification : A: As per Accenture standards 15 years education with any graduation
- Additional Information : Expertise in Java Script, XS-JS With HANA modelling Naresh requirement of 16 Mar
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.