Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Create and manage CI/CD pipelines for Oracle POS implementation, understand different code components, deployment strategies and devise best practices
- Technical Experience : Must have skills : Jenkins/Sonar Cube/Bitbucket/Unix Shell Script/Power Shell scripting Good to Have Skills : Oracle Retail Xstore Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines CI/ CD,Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools, Knowledge of one cloud platform, should have good knowledge in PowerShell and Unix and an orchestration tool like Ansible 2-5 Years experience in Devops technologies and knowledge on database Functional /
- Professional Attributes : Must have decent communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.