Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Servicenow Tools Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Configure Workflows in the ServiceNow platform b-Ensuring service support delivery like 1st 2nd 3rd line support for all incident and problem related activities for the service c-Resolving ad hoc challenges including break fix d-Work with release/version upgrades
- Technical Experience : a-Advanced functional and technical understanding of the ServiceNow Security suite b-Knowledge on ITSM Based Tool Service Now and Worked with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management Has Knowledge of Asset Management CMDB ITOM Discovery
- Professional Attributes : a-Hands-on experience in Service Now Administration and Development Experience, Worked on UI Policies, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Include, UI Actions, UI Page, UI Macro b-Domain Separation, Workflows, Notification
- Educational Qualification : a-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or related field b-ServiceNow Admin certificat
- Additional Information : Trained: ServiceNow ITSM Fundamentals Trained: Fundamentals,ITOM,Discovery, CMDB-admin roles ,Script
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.