Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Ability to work with clients to identify key business requirements, Analyze Estimation, design, development, and Testing in SAP Variant Configuration Process Area 2Good knowledge in SAP product Lifecycle Management includes the VC modelling, Configuration Profile and Variant Pricing 3Liaise with WRICEF team to create Functional specifications that meet business requirements and solution development in each SAP country releases 4Defects Handling, change requests, Process improvement activities
- Technical Experience : 1SAP SD/PP-VC Variant Configuration with 10years of Experience and must have worked at least one E2E 2SAP PP-VC implementation project Rollout projects in ECC 60 or S4 HANA 3Strong knowledge in variant configuration product model including classes, characteristics, configuration profiles, Constraints and Variant tables, variant pricing, functions 4Good understanding on Product Costing, BOM class nodes, preconditions, selection conditions, procedures, Super BOM and Super Routing
- Professional Attributes : 1Strong problem solving and analytical skills Motivated to complete tasks independently 2Must have analytical presentation skills 3Good leadership skills to manage and coordinate a team 4Awareness of latest technologies and trends like Cloud applications
- Educational Qualification : 1SAP PLM certification / SAP SD, MM in SCM modules 2SAP S/4 HANA Advanced Variant Configuration cer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.