Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :PeopleSoft Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Be a expert team member, helping other technical developer 2 Helps in designing strategy for new enhancement requests and adoption of new features in Peoplesoft 92 3 Coordinates with Functional/Business team and transformation team to translate business requirement to technical document and diagram 4 Resolve tickets, Design, build Extensions, Interfaces and Reports for ePro, PO, Cost Accounting, Supplier Contracts Inventory
- Technical Experience : 1 Must be expert in PeopleSoft PeopleTools including AppEngine, SQR, Component Interfaces, AppDesigner, Peoplecode, XML Publisher and Application Packages, IB 2 Must have good Functional knowledge in Peoplesoft ePro, PO, Cost Accounting, Supplier Contracts Inventory 3 Must have worked on PeopleSoft FSCM 92 and PeopleTools 854 or above 4 Must be expert in Oracle SQL/PL SQL 5 Should have prior experience of working on conversion and/or Implementation, Production Support projects
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication and interpersonal skills 2: Strong writing skills and stakeholder management 3: Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.