Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Work Directly with key business/IT stakeholders to gather requirements and offer solutions 2: Lead team in project delivery 3: Guide team in skills and competency development for Exadata 4: Candidate with cloud or non-cloud migration exposure to be given advanta Design, develop, test and deploy the applications quickly and efficiently 5: Guide team in skills and competency development for Oracle Database/Exadata
- Technical Experience : 1: 8 years of experience in Oracle Database administration 2: Experience in managing multiple Oracle database releases Oracle 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c on large systems 3: Provide and implement performance and tuning recommendations of all components or Exadata Machine 4: Expert in Oracle Real Application Cluster RAC management, Automatic Storage Management ASM, and Oracle Data Guard 5: Exadata storage servers upgrades and patching 6: Expert in Oracle Database performance tuning and reporting
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Verbal written communication skills to connect with internal/external/client/leadership teams 2: Ability to operate independently make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.