Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :Talend ETL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and build modern data pipelines and data streams Design and build data service APIs Expose data to end users using Power BI, Azure API Apps or other modern visualization platform or experience Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure data analytics PaaS services Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Technical Experience : Minimum 4 years of experience with ETL tools, Databricks, SQL T-SQL Great understanding of Cloud architecture patterns Experince with data visualization using Power BI, Tableau, and Power Pivot Strong in data Governance, including Master Data Management MDM and Data Quality tools and processes Good understanding of Azure
- Professional Attributes : Posess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes Posses a can do - will do attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience Enjoy working in diverse teams Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills in English
- Educational Qualification : U-SQL Azure DevOps Python ,microsoft DOT NET C sharp
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.