Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP EAM Real Estate Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Implementation experience in SAP RE-FX Real Estate 2 Implementation and Support experience in SAP Flexible Real Estate module and SAP FI-AA 3 SAP RE-FX configuration and testing in the areas of SAP RE-FX Process 4 Configured the Settings for SAP Flexible Real Estate and Asset in FI-AA 5 Relevant settings for Business Partner in RE 6 Involved and Prepared the RICEFW- Enhancement in REFX 7 Strong Knowledge in IFRS16
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be strong in SAP FICO with experience in SAP RE-FX Real Estate 2 Should have knowledge in Portfolio Management Real Estate Analytics, Master Data Management, Business Entity, Building, Rental Object, Business partner Usage Architectural Views of Master Data, Commercial Real Estate Management, Real Estate Search, Lease Management, Condition Corporate Real Estate Management 3 Integration with other Modules of SAP like FICO 4 Experience in SAP FI-LA Lease Accounting, FASB842 standards
- Professional Attributes : 1Good communication and Client coordination 2 ability to work under pressure 3Should be Able to Lead the Team
- Educational Qualification : 1 Min 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.