Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Lead a team of 3 to 8 developers in a high performing team delivering custom development work b Responsible for breaking down delivery into sub-tasks, assigning them to self and team members and tracking these to closure c Coordinate and collaborate with teams/ resources partnering on all phases of SDLC requirements, functional designs, architecture, DevOps business d Create application design deliverables like High Level Design documents, Technical Mappings and API specifications
- Technical Experience : a 5 years of proven work experience on Java/ Java Enterprise Edition and associated frameworks or APIs Java 8 or 8 experience must b 4 years of experience with HTML5, CSS3 and writing cross-browser compatible code c 4 years of experience writing automated unit cases in JUnit including use of mocking frameworks, JEST and AVA unit testing framework d 3 years of experience on Spring Framework and Spring Boot including building RESTful web services/ Microservice and consuming services from the UI
- Professional Attributes : a Candidate should demonstrate strong leadership, written and spoken communication skills b Candidate should also demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.