Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Program Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience working as an Agile Coach 2 Work with senior leaders to define strategies and roadmaps for transitioning to Lean-Agile practices 3 Lead coaching activities across multiple functional areas 4 Design and lead workshops training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices 5 Mentor and pair with change agents and stakeholders within client organizations on becoming true Lean-Agile champions and developing lasting Agile capabilities
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework SAFe and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks eg, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming 2 Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization eg, CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc
- Professional Attributes : Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews,and retrospectives Ability to understand technical issues and set direction for team People management experience Exceptional communication verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Good to have Certification - SPC, CSP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.