Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Ability to define the vision for products B Supporting team functionally and technicall over bottlenecks C Prioritizing clients need and product developent cycles D Overseeing development stages across development lifecycle E Anticipating client needs in advance for better delivery prospects F Acting as primary liaison Stakeholder Backlog Management G Evaluating and guiding team members for technical progress at each step
- Technical Experience : A Experience in Developing APIs and RESTful services using Node JS B Experience with AWS API Gateway, Lambda Functions C Strong understanding of usage and implementation of JWT tokens access control API Development D Design experience using Node, Express, REST F Produce high quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and implementing security patches procedures G Implement and Improve application logging services
- Professional Attributes : A Experience in handling Teams of 6 people, reporting skills and stakeholder management skills B Good communication skills C Excellent in team handling
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Regular time
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.