Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Laboratory Information and Execution Systems
- Good To Have Skills :Life Sciences
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Application Maintenance, Support and Enhancement experience b: Implement Change requests end to end RCA for repetitive issues and solutioning c: Ability to work directly with the client d: Resolve issues within SLA e Work on Change and Incident Management tools
- Technical Experience : Minimum 6 years of experience with 5 years in Labware LIMS IDBS ELN LIMS b: Implementation knowledge of LIMS Basic, VGL Scripting c:Worked on Oracle or MS databases and has implementation knowledge of scripting language d:Crystal Report, Info maker etc,
- Professional Attributes : a:Strong Analytical Skills b: Cross learning c:Good attitude,oral and communication skills d:Automation Skill experience with LIMS will be an advantage
- Educational Qualification : BE Completed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.