- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : Automation in Application Maintenance
- Good To Have Skills : Automation in Application Development,Automation in Systems Integration,Solution Architecting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Collaborate in sales/presales activities supporting deal pursuits, bids opportunities Gather business requirements and work with various teams in analyzing the inputs, designing the automation architecture and creating solution proposals Support in building business cases with RoI to project the hard and soft benefits of automation solutions for clients
- Technical Experience : Consulting / Delivering / Architecting in one or more segments of Intelligent Automation services- Monitoring / Analytics /RPA/ITSM/BPA/Cognitive/AI Design and Implementation Experience on one or more Intelligent Automation services- Monitoring / Analytics /RPA/ITSM/BPA/Cognitive/AI Continuous Configuration Automation expertise on one or more tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack Familiarity of Cloud Platforms like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Open Stack, Working knowledge on Operating System
- Professional Attributes: Demonstrate keenness to be abreast on latest market trends, technology updates of automation and other emerging technologies, Demonstrate an excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery aligned to ITIL best practices Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification: BE or BTECH
- Additional Information: Ability and enthusiasm to explore and move beyond specific boundaries of technology areas
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.