Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :API Management
- Good To Have Skills :Dell Boomi,Mashery API Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 SOA architecture RestFul API Modeling 2 Continuous Integration: A Experience with Jenkins, B Basic scriptingjava script, swagger/IO Docs, Java experience 3 Experience on REST/JSON APIs 4 Capability to develop Infrastructure artifacts, work with Integration Architect to document standards
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on implementation of Tibco Mashery APIs, Packages Plans: 2 Setting up Local Traffic Managers, 3 Developer portal configuration 4 Service Catalog
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good presentation skill 2 Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Cloud exposure like AWS, Azure, etc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.