Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Provide subject matter expertise and hands on delivery of data capture, curation and consumption pipelines on Azure and Hadoop- Ability to build cloud data solutions b provide domain perspective on storage, big data platform services, serverless architectures, hadoop ecosystem, vendor products, RDBMS, DW/DM, NoSQL databases and security- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data
- Technical Experience : a Pyspark, b Spark / Scala c Python d Must be a Subject Matter Expert in Spark e Proficiency with Big Data processing technologies Hadoop, Spark, AWS f Experience in building data pipelines and analysis tools using Python, PySpark, Scala g Create Scala/Spark jobs for data transformation and aggregation h Produce unit tests for Spark transformations and helper methods i Write Scaladoc-style documentation with all code Design data processing pipelines j Good to have experience with Hadoop / AWS
- Professional Attributes : a Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment b Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment c Desire to work in an information systems environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.