Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Athena,AWS Glue,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Creating and implementing the source code of new applications 2 Testing source code and debugging code 3 Writing high-quality code to complete application development on schedule 4 Strong analytical and problem-solving skills 5 Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software 6 Manage all production system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems 7 Administer and resolve applications
- Technical Experience : 1 Have hands on experience on working with Apache Spark with Python 2 Having good knowledge on SQL ,Hadoop and Hive 3 Strong knowledge of Spark Architecture components and different file system 4 Experience in making data warehouse level architecture decisions like Partitioning, Bucketing, implementing Data Modelling, Incremental load and Data quality governance 5 Good programing knowledge on Python /java, AWS Glue Module 6 Having knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of education Btech or Equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.