Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Apigee
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A- Need to have understanding of APIs B- Understanding of SOAP/JSON specifications C- Need to have good understanding and experience of Apigee all the components D- Need to have understanding of Open API Spec, API Management E- Design Apigee flows based on API Spec F- Able to communicate API Spec and Apigee flow design to team
- Technical Experience : A- 5-8 years of experience on APIGEE Integration Platform B- Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using APIGEE, API Specifications Swagger C- Experience in both SOAP and REST Web Services
- Professional Attributes : A-Resource should have a Good Communication Skill B- Flexible to work C- Ability to work under pressure D- Good Analytical skill and presentation skill E- Decision making ability
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.