Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO BusinessWorks
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter,Kubernetes
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Resource will design, code, verify, test and document complex integration scenarios 2 Resource will decide best fit development toolset from given standards methodology for projects and initiatives 3Resource will apply agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes 4will participate in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues work 5He/she has to implement stakeholder engagement/communications plans 6 have to address project issues, managing resolutions,
- Technical Experience : 1 Plus 3-4years of IT experience 2 Minimum 2-3 years of experience in integration development role 3 Good understanding of Agile development methodology 4 Solid Integration Development experience in following tech stack: 5 Experience with TIBCO Integration stack incl Business Works 6 Further good knowledge of IIB IBM Integration Bus Kafka stack incl Kafka Streams Kafka Connect, SAP NetWeaver PI 7X, Informatica PowerCenter
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proficient spoken and written command of English 2 Self-starter with leadership qualities who can work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision 3 Ability to provide quality business solutions within compressed timelines and delivery dates
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree, Information Technology or other relevant fields
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.