Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools b: Ability to code and script c: Experience with systems and IT operations d: Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment e: Strong grasp of automation tools
- Technical Experience : a: Data management skills s: A strong focus on business outcomes c: Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Professional Attributes : a: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements b: DevOps estimations, assessments and solutioning is desired c: RPA experience on any RPA tool preference Blue Prism / UI Path d: DevOps tool implementation
- Educational Qualification : Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.